Friday, March 14, 2014

Busy, but Blessed! *Crochet kitchen towel holders*

I'm no good at keeping up with blogs. I do so much better updating facebook statuses. I am going to try to post something at least once a week. As the weather is warming up I'm slowly shifting back into some non hat items, doing a little spring cleaning around the house and spending some time with the kiddos. While hat orders haven't slowed down much yet, its only a matter of time. Having some fun of going back to my roots pre-crochet days and more family centered items so I am not always flying solo. I wish I had the patience to teach my kids to crochet I am far too much of a perfectionist. They do make some awesome little yarn rollers! One of my more recent non hat items have been crochet kitchen towel holders. These are pure awesome! I have had so many requests to make the crochet towel toppers but they are so Grannyish to me. I started making these instead and many have liked the idea. How fun are these!! Just put your own towel in the hole and your all set. These are made with cotton yarn and super washable!!


Order yours today for $10 for 3 (plus shipping) local customers can pick item up and having shipping refunded after pick up. These take 3-5 Biz days to make depending on how many you order and current workload. 




Colors
Request a special color



No comments:

Post a Comment