Wednesday, February 5, 2014

WIP Wednesday - Cat in the Hat inspired baby afghan!



“The sun did not shine. It was too wet to play. So we sat in the house. All that cold, cold, wet day.” 
― Dr. SeussThe Cat in the Hat

Change that to snowy day and that about sums up our week. I grew up in Florida, and even after 10 years in the north east...Well Colorado is just COLD! I rather enjoy making afghans in the winter because eventually the length gets to a point where it keeps me warm too! When a local customer was looking for Dr. Seuss themed blankets I jumped at the chance. We are huge Dr. Seuss fans here my youngest will be starting her first year of formal homeschooling next year. Dr. Seuss has always been a big part of our schooling. I'm excited to dust off the books my older daughters have outgrown. I am also super excited that one of our homeschool group teachers is having twins! I see some Thing 1 Thing 2 hats in the very near future.

So this is my "WIP" this week if your not familiar with this abbreviation it stands for "Work in Progress"

So my question to my readers! What is your favorite Dr. Seuss book? (comment below)  

No comments:

Post a Comment